Read through the scenario given below before we start jumping into conclusions
You are employed and your work timings start at 8 am to 6 pm from Monday to Friday and sometimes on Saturday too. You are required to stay in the office till 8 pm for Bimonthly meetings and occasional casual office get together. Apart from all these commitments, you may have to be in office till 9 pm on some days for completing your deadlines.
Stake on Career and Self happiness:
- you work for your boss and for his ambition that may most often contradict with your views and beliefs and career path.
- You may be asked to go on a field visit when you are physically unwell
- Terminating you from job can happen any time as thousands are getting laid off often. Stress for being perfect and being in boss’s good books kills your creativity.
- miss being with your family most of the days
- miss helping your child in his/her studies
- you may have to leave your 6-month old infant in a day care without nursing (cruelty to mom and the infant)
- you leave your infant and work at office without feeding him/her for almost 12-15 hours
- you are not able to take your parent/child/spouse to hospital on time when he/she is sick.
- on most of the days, you reach home by the time your son/daughter has already slept
- you will have to cook something in hurry and leave for work which will leave you and your family under nourished
- Stressful life till Retirement
- Long commuting hours lead to long term health problems
Not an exaggeration. I have faced all these while i was working for an employer located 25 km away from my home for almost 13 years with no choice at all. Finally I am now with severe backaches (which happened due to long hours of commuting), low immunity (due to unhealthy food)
You run an Online Business (small or large) in an area of your interest, you decide your goal and work towards that goal. Don’t say that you do not know what you are passionate about or talented or whether your talent is worth a business. Everyone is passionate in one way or the other. Be it Dance or Music or cricket or games or Coding or cooking or gardening or finance or for that matter any small talent you have is worth growing into a business. I am not saying that, you will own a large scale business tomorrow. I strongly suggest build a small business with one customer tomorrow, and then grow into a large business by 6 months or next year by adding atleast one customer a day.
When you work towards your passion and talent,
- you will never snooze your alarm clock in the morning. Instead you will jump out of the bed with excitement
- You work towards a task you set for yourself
- You get more creative every day and that attracts and brings more customers
- No strict working hours. Once your task for the day/week is over, you go and relax or party
- You decide your Income for the month and you work towards it.
- Last but not the Least – No Stress – No compromise on family – No career compromise – Peaceful contented Lifestyle
Now tell me whether you wish to be in Scenario-1 or excel in Scenario-2.
If you have decided to continue with Scenario-2, then Start your Online Business with 8 easy Steps